Weeknotes #6, January 6th, 2023
This has been a week of returning to work after a couple of weeks' holiday.
This will be a consequently short weeknote.
- After a mid-week start, we had a good couple of planning sessions on
forthcoming projects, and have formulated appropriate plans for kicking off /
revitalising / closing down.
- Christian has started work on a Tax Devolution project for Northern Powerhouse
Partnership. More information on this with a kick-off blog next week.
- Our next #OpenDataSavesLives session will be on 1st March 12pm, coming back to the theme of Health Inequalities after the success of our last session on the topic in October. Don't forget to sign up for the session via Eventbrite - more information to follow soon.
- Stuart has progressed work on the Warm Spaces finder,
and there are now 11067 warm spaces listed from 116 separate directories.
There are still gaps, so please help out if you can!
- We're hiring for an experienced technical consultant who can do bits of data
and code, whilst working in the flexible and agile way that our small team
does. Take a look at the the
blog post that describes the role
and get in touch if you're interested!